Booking For The 2020 Malt Shop Memories Cruise Is Now Open!
Booking for the Malt Shop Memories Cruise 2020 is now open for guests sailing on the 2019 Malt Shop Memories Cruise. Booking will open to the general public on November 14th, 2019. For more information about the Malt Shop Memories Cruise and for insider information about presales and special savings sign up for our e-mail list now. This cruise sells out earlier each year, cabins fill up quickly, so don't miss the boat!
Information For Booked Guests
If you have questions about your current reservation you can review your existing booking by clicking on the ‘Review Booking’ button below. From there, sign into your account to access your existing reservation, update your contact information, payment information and more!
For help accessing your account please contact our office at 844-855-6258 Monday-Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm EST, and Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm EST.
Interested In The 2019 Sailing?
We are currently sold out for our 2019 sailing. If you missed your chance, join our waitlist and you will be notified if your preferred cabin category becomes available.
- All Payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions.
- We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers