Dining & Service
The m/s Eurodam furthers the evolution of the sophisticated mid-sized Signatre-class ships with 11 passenger decks, a premium Pan-Asian restaurant and lounge surrounded by panoramic views, an Explorer’s Lounge bar, a premium Italian restaurant adjacent to the Lido, elegant luxury jewelry boutique, atrium bar area, and an enhanced reconfigured show lounge.
- Canaletto Restaurant: Named for a famous 18th-century Venetian artist, Canaletto is your premium destination onboard for an intimate Italian dinner. The evening begins with the chef’s selection of antipasti with a taste of the delicious fare and personal, polished service to follow.
- Dive-In: The outdoor bistro-style grill area by the ships' Lido pool features burgers, hot dogs, crispy French fries and a taco bar with all the fixings.
- Explorations Café, powered by The New York Times: A comfortable, coffee house environment where you can browse through an extensive library, surf the Internet and check email or simply read the morning paper.
- Lido Restaurant: Offers a relaxed ambiance for all three meals and features a variety of fresh, cooked-to-order specialties.
- Pinnacle Grill:This specialty, intimate reservations-only venue offers an elegant, sophisticated dining experience. Featuring premium Double R Ranch Beef, inspired seafood dishes and many select wines rated "Excellent" by Wine Spectator - as well as distinctive Bvlgari® china, Riedel® stemware and Frette® linens.
- Rembrandt Dining Room: features impeccable service and an extensive wine list. Five-course menus include continental cuisine, vegetarian and low-carb options
- Slice:An upscale pizzeria poolside, serving gourmet pizza by the slice.
- Tamarind Restaurant and Silk Den Lounge: Pan-Asian specialty restaurant and lounge with panoramic views of the ocean and Lido Pool area. Reservations recommended.
- Cabanas: Private cabanas-- available to reserve for the week. Available on upper deck only during the Malt Shop Cruise, they are tastefully decorated, filled with amenities and provide an exquisite poolside retreat.
- The Retreat: Your own private oasis located high above the rest...our exclusive Retreat cabanas are the ultimate place to relax surrounded by healthy refreshments and luxurious amenities.
- Spa Suites and Staterooms: ..Privacy...serenity. These are the hallmarks of the m/s Eurodam's spacious new Spa Suites and Staterooms, located on the Panorama and Observation decks include special spa amenities.
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon: Features heavenly beauty and wellness rituals. Enjoy a facial, hot stone massage, steam in a thermal suite and have your hair and nails done for a special evening.
- Fitness Center: Includes space for aerobics and exercise classes as well as for exercise machines.