How Well Do You Know Malt Shop Memories Trivia?
What an incredible lineup we have joining us to celebrate our 10th Anniversary on the Malt Shop Memories Cruise 2019. We can’t wait to rock out with you, but first see how well you know these performers and other trivia from the early Rock ‘n’ Roll era by taking this trivia challenge. In addition to the LIVE shows, you’ll get to know these superstars even better during panel discussions, Q&As, game shows and other programming we have in store. Plus, you never know whom you’ll run into around the pool or at breakfast while on board. We can’t wait for you to join us!
- What year was the Microwave Oven invented?
- What was the Motown Recording Company originally called?
- What year did the first Walmart open?
- What year were ZIP Codes first introduced in the United States?
- What was the very first credit card that was issued in 1954?
- In 1956 a revolutionary glue was invented and sold as Eastman #910. What was it later called?
- What was Smokey Robinson and the Miracles originally known as?
- The Beach Boys formed a corporation known as what?
- The Lettermen were unknown until they signed with what record company?
- Gary Lewis & The Playboys officially disbanded in what year?
- What is Chris Montez’s real name?
- The Happenings’ first major hit was “See You In September” in 1966. What music group originally recorded this song?
- How did the name for the group Brooklyn Bridge come about?
- What was Lenny Welch’s second hit song in 1964?
- Mel Carter originally recorded for SAR Records. Who owned this record company?
Trivia is courtesy of Steve Walsh of Hitmaker Trivia who also entertains us onboard with his Trivia sessions.
Click here for answers